Most Romantic Hotels in the World – Hotels are certainly one of the components in traveling on vacation, not only that hotels are also very important when you are on a honeymoon.
Hotels are one of the important accommodations needed on vacation. In addition to prioritizing comfortable facilities, hotel business people also carry a unique concept to attract guests’ interest. One of them is the romantic concept.
Hotels with a romantic atmosphere are usually the first choice for those who want a honeymoon. Of the many unique hotels, here are the ten most romantic hotels in the world, as reported by TripAdvisor. Bali is not inferior to other famous hotels, you know!
1. Coco Plum Island Resort in Belize is famous for its traditional cottages that sit on the water. The sea view is like a piece of heaven
2. The Kayon Resort by Pramana has a cool and fresh air. This hotel in Bali, Indonesia is very close to a waterfall
3. Perfectly rated, Layana Resort and Spa, Thailand, offers rooms with rainforest ambiance. Natural view from balcony
4. Lani’s Suites Deluxe is located on Lanzarote Island, Spain. The view is in the form of the Atlantic Ocean, the blue color of the sea is really hypnotic
5. One of the hotels in the Maldives is also included in the list, namely Kandolhu Maldives. The hotel is predominantly wooden with a traditional touch
6. Located on the Capril Islands, Italy, making the Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco look so romantic. Great views of the sea and mountains
7. Primefold Hotel is located in the colonial city of Cambodia, Siem Riep. Each room is filled with wooden ornaments with a charming lighting arrangement
8. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort directly faces the beach. This hotel in Aruba is often called Home in Paradise because of its atmosphere
9. Kuriuwa Hotel is located in Brazil. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful natural destinations, such as the Orchid Garden and the Monte Verde Ice Rink
10. Akademie Street Boutique Hotel always provides sunflowers in every room. This hotel in South Africa is equipped with a private pool, you know